![[gallery_main-0617_katie_price_bikini_00.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhpWcq0zUwuvPtpbnXpmfZj8RtZvOyX-M_HCFLaZl5fHidvqHfBc1Z4VehSSK-t_Xsex-ereO8oCvPq6XCUHB6tcGLQHlciB4msi-I8JaUCTdwP3Lj9iHxObgOkwqD9DaLo1pj5YE7h55ex/s1600/gallery_main-0617_katie_price_bikini_00.jpg)
Here's Katie Price on a photo shoot in Ibiza yesterday for her upcoming calendar, and I'd like to thank whichever ancient civilization invented such an incredible organizational tool. I honestly couldn't tell you what month is, but now I see where my beach balls disappeared to. On that note, someone should probably call off the choppers before they realize we're not looking for a missing Palin kid like I said during the 911 call.
![[gallery_main-0617_katie_price_bikini_06.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg772xZesWG1xD9FGtmD18wAKBlrjkATR0N4ke-k7sxfBEgebi-aBti4o7be56zXas4kFygfu2AXFU-_5XNbO0fOJGLZ6nOmsvbv79Uwv5VOP8ioMXlZ65ynXZ21W8_rtZzgL1riB_OVO8/s1600/gallery_main-0617_katie_price_bikini_06.jpg)
Hollywood Gossip,Hollywood News,Hollywood Celebrity,Hot Celebrity Gossip, Hollywood Business, Hollywood Actress, Celebrities Stars
![[gallery_main-0617_katie_price_bikini_05.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEghuByZYXut-LZRhq4stuCQHaNfBwo11tzMERZDIjZ5H1VJlxzmEZS3_mPIFnlV0C5sr3qVEGB09t_w23cMNYj7bQrgSyJLMMEQTWUW5xEsEdDuf41YnD288MAujdJjdkgkSoE_bbnVaAA/s1600/gallery_main-0617_katie_price_bikini_05.jpg)
Hollywood Gossip,Hollywood News,Hollywood Celebrity,Hot Celebrity Gossip, Hollywood Business, Hollywood Actress, Celebrities Stars
![[gallery_main-0617_katie_price_bikini_04.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjVczyMpC6IstqsjZvm3U3ysPs73vUh1zw-J9eNc0gMUw2jcea9Bs_3Nd_xGBn-UbkeET4sDl7G1BLVwfpvAqLcw_z2yXatbQG1A0vNzS4o0VcZvGkr7s6GJeZKeSS_7foJIXB4WRZbm1Q/s1600/gallery_main-0617_katie_price_bikini_04.jpg)
Hollywood Gossip,Hollywood News,Hollywood Celebrity,Hot Celebrity Gossip, Hollywood Business, Hollywood Actress, Celebrities Stars
![[gallery_main-0617_katie_price_bikini_03.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhstWqSZwBc6PBVQmK3VOjJQ6TqtSK-zbdNbPX5pXYCEmDv5A4XPcXwN0nFwEnO9vFt-Tg81BTossm7H5ZV4MEB9nukyuGGmH79DysOsD4SNKFrv6n_YKhHjQPQU1O9HesBDEgna5GkAgM/s1600/gallery_main-0617_katie_price_bikini_03.jpg)
Hollywood Gossip,Hollywood News,Hollywood Celebrity,Hot Celebrity Gossip, Hollywood Business, Hollywood Actress, Celebrities Stars
![[gallery_main-0617_katie_price_bikini_02.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgSea_Q-8oNIe9AMpGZhV_zfSIRm-G09Zo3J_xMaDrRmaXd6LbbYOzDigM_c-aq2uN9oI3lKL-TEKIfqfZrBLUqVWNJMW5xjb-wzcEWdoNq84r0tjfefeE8s5ol5-mgCVu95XbaXVNtRFU/s1600/gallery_main-0617_katie_price_bikini_02.jpg)
Hollywood Gossip,Hollywood News,Hollywood Celebrity,Hot Celebrity Gossip, Hollywood Business, Hollywood Actress, Celebrities Stars
![[gallery_main-0617_katie_price_bikini_01.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgyiDEEXBckJEUz6f7uNQC4ITtsCKPjDJUjq_tDIeQfAv4qbpzNzJ23eMk_dbMQGS_3jOxoUAj-NaS685ZbS6zQliCGCyMvj7yzcdLizguT_Z11VE1j65NKKsCNz5QpPYeVJ0f7JR7-K_c/s1600/gallery_main-0617_katie_price_bikini_01.jpg)
Hollywood Gossip,Hollywood News,Hollywood Celebrity,Hot Celebrity Gossip, Hollywood Business, Hollywood Actress, Celebrities Stars
No comments:
Post a Comment